Original Banking House 1914-1921
Community business leaders formed The Commercial Bank in 1914 in DeKalb, Mississippi. The bank quickly became an integral part of DeKalb and Kemper County. In 90-plus years there have only been 7 Presidents, reflecting the stability of the bank management.
The first 57 years saw only two presidents: Charles Rosenbaum and T.A. Stennis. Michael Dudley, a native of DeKalb, is the current President and Chief Executive Officer. In 1995, The Commercial Bank introduced its special brand of independent banking to Lauderdale County by opening a branch in Collinsville. Shortly thereafter, branches were opened at Briarwood and in Meridian’s medical district downtown. The Commercial Bank continued its expansion by opening a branch in Philadelphia in 2007.
Second Banking House 1922-1971
We look forward to serving the citizens of East Mississippi for many years to come. We welcome the opportunity to meet you personally, so come by any of our branches and learn how we can assist you in meeting your financial goals.
Current Board of Directors: Michael Dudley, Wyatt Webb, Margaret Womble, Robert Sanford, Jimmy Spinks, Kent McLain, David Sorrels, William Clay, William Pilgrim
- Michael Dudley, President & CEO
- Wyatt Webb, Executive VP & CFO
- Leah Hearn, SVP, Operations and Compliance Officer, Downtown Meridian Office
- Will Moseley, SVP, Credit Administration Officer, Downtown Meridian
- Dexter Thornton, SVP, Indirect Lending, Collinsville Office
- Kenny Dickerson, SVP, Branch Manager, Philadelphia Office
- Justin Branstetter, VP, Branch Manager, Collinsville Office
- Lora Kennedy, VP, Branch Manager, Downtown Meridian Office
- Diane Grady, Consumer Loan Officer, DeKalb Office
- Kimberly Baysinger, AVP & Mortgage Loan Officer, Briarwood Office
- Donna Jones, AVP, Branch Manager, DeKalb Office
- Shea Scarborough, Internal Auditor, Downtown Meridian Office
- Mary Jones, Security Officer, Briarwood Office
- Stacey Clark, BSA Officer, Philadelphia Branch